Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: Tiffany Haddish Is SNITCHING Again . . . Claims Drake And His Father . . . Tried To . . . RUN A TRAIN ON HER!!!
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Drake's father is a CERTIFIED OG. Tiffany Haddish recently spoke out and explained how one night - Drake and his father BOTH tried to ...
Drake_Father
Drake's father is a CERTIFIED OG. Tiffany Haddish recently spoke out and explained how one night - Drake and his father BOTH tried to get her to go home with them.
Here's how it's being reported on Bustle:
"So I met Drake, and Drake was like, 'I want you to be in my music video,' and I was like, 'Oh my god, I always wanted to be in a video,'" Haddish recalled at the Variety Show, an event meant to raise Alzheimer’s awareness. At the party, she continued, Drake introduced her to his dad, and things got a bit, uh, interesting from there.

"I'm talking to Drake's dad, right! Meeting Drake's dad was like 1987, he looked like Inspector Gadget, with that big mustache so like he might have a van, offering candy to people he shouldn't be offering to," Haddish joked. "He says, 'Do you have any kids?' And I said, 'No, sir, I don't have any kids.' He's like, 'Plan on having some?' I said, 'It's not really in my life plan... in two, three years maybe. But right now, it's not in my plan.' He said, 'OK, that's cool. But if you need any help tonight... or anytime in the next two to three years, I'm available for you.' I was like, 'Wow... One second, sir.'"

At that point, Haddish apparently called Drake over to immediately discuss what just happened. "'Drake, can I speak to you?! Excuse me, French Montana,'" she said. "Look here, I would much rather be your baby mama than your step mama.'" And apparently, this was nothing new for the rapper to hear.

"He's like, 'Oh, my dad's doing it again?!'" Haddish recalled. "I told the same story at a comedy show a few days after that and these girls come up to me after the show and go, 'Oh god, you met Drake's dad? He's so hot, he's so fun to party with.' And I was like, 'Oh my god, did I get the wrong number?'"

In the end, it all seemed to work out. "Drake thought it was funny too, 'cause I saw him and he was like, 'No you got my number, that's the right number,'" Haddish said. "And I was like, 'Well when you taking me out to dinner? 'Cause I'm hungry.'"

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top