Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: People On Twitter Are FAT SHAMING Actress Tia Mowry . . . Because She GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT . .. During Her PREGNANCY!! (That's SO MEAN)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Actress Tia Mowry is pregnant. She and husband Cory Hardrict are expecting their second child together - and by all accounts, she seems v...
Tia_MowryBunions
Actress Tia Mowry is pregnant. She and husband Cory Hardrict are expecting their second child together - and by all accounts, she seems very happy and healthy.
But when you're happy and healthy, that's when the haters and the trolls come out in FULL FORCE. A group of people on Twitter have called out Tia - and began fat-shaming her.
Evey pregnancy is different, and women are usually expected to gain at around 30llbs over the 9 months although so women put on more. Tia has always struggled with her weight and has even confessed to taking slimming pills back when she was a teen. She also battles with endometriosis.
We're sure she's not worried about the extra pounds right now. Especially given that she and her husband struggled to conceive their daughter.
“I didn’t think I’d be able to have a second child, and it’s been over seven years since my first pregnancy... I put it off, but I did want to have another child.”
“I didn’t let my infertility issues define me or define what my goals were and what I wanted out of life,” she told PEOPLE. “We did try for a long time. It was hard. But I didn’t give up.”
Here is one of the mean tweets:
This is truly disgusting. Ignore them TIA!!!

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top