Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: Atlanta Housewives SHOCKER . . . Kim Zolciak Claims . . . Kandi S*XUALLY HARASSED HER!! (Kim Z . . . Is The Latest In The #MeToo Movement)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
January 16, 2018 : There’s a new SCANDAL brewing on the Atlanta Housewives – Kim Zolciak is claiming that Kandi Burress reportedly SEXUALL...
Kim_Zolciak: There’s a new SCANDAL brewing on the Atlanta Housewives – Kim Zolciak is claiming that Kandi Burress reportedly SEXUALLY HARASSED her.
Kim Zolciak made the astonishing claim during Sunday’s episode of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.
The 39-year-old Kim was eating dinner with Sheree Whitfield, when she told Sheree – “On my kids’ life, God strikes me dead, I wouldn’t let her lick my box,” she crudely told Shereé.
“Don’t tell me she offered to lick your box,” Sheree said.
Kandi answered in turn:



About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top