Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: Woman Claims That Boyfriend ‘ABUSED’ Her . . . By Explaining To Her . . . That Her ‘V*GINA SMELLED BAD’!! (Should It Be ILLEGAL . . To Tell A Woman Her STUFF STINKS??)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
November 9, 2017 : A medical doctor/blogger is making international news for a controversial post – where she claims that an ex told her t...
Jen-Gunter: A medical doctor/blogger is making international news for a controversial post – where she claims that an ex told her that her p**sy stunk, and she considered it abuse. The woman is Dr. Jen Gunter, an OB/GYN and a pain medicine physician. She authored the book, The Preemie Primer.
Here’s what she wrote:
I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an ass in other ways too, but I just didn’t see it until he impugned my vagina. For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait; it wasn’t. He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse. When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.
She went on to suggest that commenting on her vagina sell was some sort of abuse:
If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue. Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly, in my personal opinion, it is a form of abuse.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top