Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: Sammy SOSA Is Now OFFICIALLY WHITE . . . He Bleached EVERY ONCE OF MELANIN . . . Out Of His SKIN!! (WOOOOW)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
  November 9, 2017 : Sammy Sosa just bleached the HELL out of his face. He was working for years to become White – and it took a while, b...
Sammy_Sosa_Glow3
: Sammy Sosa just bleached the HELL out of his face. He was working for years to become White – and it took a while, but he finally did it.
When Sammy first came to the United States and joined the CUBS organization – the Dominican star was clearly BLACK. But all that changed.

Look at him now:

Sammy actually ADMITTED back in 2009 that his lightened skin was the result of using skin bleaching cream. He said, ““It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily.”

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top