Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: Russell Simmons NEPHEW Speaks . . . About Russell Simmons . . . And ‘SATAN WORSHIP’!! (I’m Not Giving My SOUL Up . . . Or My HOLE Up’)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
November 21, 2017 : Prior to the recent allegations against Russell Simmons , his own Nephew Jamal Simmons was on the Murder Master Musi...
Russell_Simmons
: Prior to the recent allegations against Russell Simmons, his own Nephew Jamal Simmons was on the Murder Master Music Show where he made claims about his famous Uncle and the occult.
Russell Simmons nephew, Jamel Simmons – aka Redrum of the Flatlinerz – was a guest on the Murder Master Music Show to speak about the group’s new album 6ix. While on the show he dropped some bombshell claims about Def Jam
When asked if he seen rituals at Def Jam:
Yep, Yep! I am not giving my soul up and I’m not giving my hole up! Your a$$hole is connected to your spine and your spine is connected to your brain. . . .
I would never picture anything like that coming from Russell Simmons. Would he be involved with that?
Like I said everyone has got a good side and a bad side. Everyone has got them eyes for you to see. That’s all I’m gonna say, I ain’t gonna say anymore that’s my Uncle and I love him.
That’s all I’m gonna say on that level, on other levels we can talk, but not right now.
Everybody has good parts about them but nobody is gonna get to up there without going through alotta s**t of which I am not willing to go through.



About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top