Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: PLASTIC SURGEON Claims Janet Jackson’s Nose Is ‘COLLAPSING’ . . . And We Got The PICS TO PROVE IT!!
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
November 15, 2017 : A prominent NY plastic surgeon named Dr. Matthew Schulman is making news – for diagnosing Janet Jackson without ever t...
Janet_Nose1: A prominent NY plastic surgeon named Dr. Matthew Schulman is making news – for diagnosing Janet Jackson without ever treating her.
The doctor told NY Post’s Page Six, “It appears that there is some nasal collapse and some retraction of the nostrils. This may be the result of multiple previous surgical procedures that has caused injury to the underlying cartilage support of the nose.”
The 51-year-old Janet Jackson has admitted to undergoing al least ONE nose job. Janet told an interviewer in 2006, “It’s no secret that when I was 16 I changed my nose. So, I did. Would I do it again? I don’t know. I’ve seen a lot of women that have been pulled and snatched and it’s not too cute.” But before completely rebuffing the notion of more work, she added, “But I’m telling you this now, ask me again in 20 more years.”
Janet_Nose

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top