Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: BBW Reporter Claims That JOHN SINGLETON . . . And Jesse Jackson . . . SEXUALLY HARASSED HER!! (Read WHAT They Did . . . Is That HARASSMENT??)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
November 8, 2017 : A reporter for the website TheRoot is claiming that Jesse Jackson and John Singleton sexually harassed her. What did th...
BBW-Reporter: A reporter for the website TheRoot is claiming that Jesse Jackson and John Singleton sexually harassed her. What did they do to her? Well read what SHE SAYS happened:
Here’s what Jesse did:
I walked toward Jackson, smiling, and he smiled back at me. His eyes scanned my entire body. All of a sudden, I felt naked in my sweater and jeans. As I walked within arm’s reach of him, Jackson reached out a hand and grabbed my thigh, saying, “I like all of that right there!” and gave my thigh a tight squeeze.
I was shocked, to say the least. Even though Jackson had had his hand reached out, I had no idea that he would touch me in a sexual way.
Sounds pretty bad, if true. Here’s what she said happened with John Singleton:
I conducted the interview, and afterward I went over to Singleton to grab my mic and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him, saying, “Bring that juiciness over here.”
He was sitting in a director’s chair, so when he pulled me, I fell forward and stopped myself by placing my hands on his legs. He then leaned forward and kissed me on my cheek. I said, “Oh, oh, OK,” and stood up, embarrassed because everyone was definitely still in the room. . .
He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into him, saying, “Oooh, I’m gonna grab on tight to you.” I laughed, because that’s what I do when I am uncomfortable, and snapped the photo. When I posted the photo on Instagram, I admitted to his sexual advances, but I kept it light with humor. A therapist would tell me that’s a defense mechanism.
We’re not sure what to think. What do YOU GUYS think? Was she being OVERLY SENSITIVE . . . or is this HARASSMENT!!

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top