Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: R&B Singer Chrisette Michelle ‘FAKES’ A Miscarriage . . . For Followers And LIKES On Instagram!! (What Is WRONG With This Woman???)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
  October 29, 2017 : Chrisette posted this message to her Instagram followers last night: You don’t have to be a celebrity to fail, to ...
Miscarriage_Chrisette_Fake1
: Chrisette posted this message to her Instagram followers last night:

You don’t have to be a celebrity to fail, to fight, to struggle. Pain is universal… I went into the gym and trained like a body builder to try and push past the pain I was feeling. I’d run up hill and lift weights heavier then strong men. I’d cry my way thru workouts. My trainer would cheer me up. God bless him.
I pushed so hard and ate so much protein, I scarfed away my hurt. My old habits of binge eating disorder began to show themselves. Drinking maybe nothing but water for a day after a day of heavy intake. My trainer didn’t know it but he was feeding the demon that covered up hurt with food. I had a long cycle.
Something came out of me. It was my child. The one my love and I worked so hard on. I never knew I could allow myself to be so broken that my physical body would break down. A miscarriage? Me?
This experience of a broken nation showed itself in my own physical body. That was when I knew I had to pull it together. Heal, Forgive. Just because I had a negative experience didn’t mean I had to become negative and broken. When I lost my child I knew that it was time for me to become a #StrongBlackWoman
She followed it up with these two images:



But it turns out that the second picture – is an OLD PIC that has been going around for years. Look at this message board from 2014.

Some are questioning whether Chrisette is FAKING the details of her miscarriage – just like she FAKED the picture of it.
Miscarriage_Chrisette_Fake

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top