Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: MSNBC Chief Political Correspondent Mark Halperin IS A PERVERT . . . Six Women Accuse Him Of SEXUAL HARASSMENT . . . Dang All These PERVS Are Getting EXPOSED!!
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
October 26, 2017 : MSNBC senior political analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely after five women have charged him with sex...
Pervert: MSNBC senior political analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely after five women have charged him with sexual harassment – some claiming that he pressed his erect penis against their bodies while he was clothed.
The alleged acts occurred between the 1990s to the mid-2000s while Halperin was working at ABC News.
And while we can’t say FOR CERTAIN that he did all that . . . we know he did something. Mark issued this apology yesterday:
I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize.
Under the circumstances, I’m going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation.
But Halperin, who is married to Karen Avrich, denied grabbing a woman’s breasts and pressing his genitals against the three women.
One woman told CNN that she was invited to visit his office in the early 2000s when he was the political director at ABC News.
Here are some of the alleged SHENANIGANS that he pullled, courtesy of the Daily Mail:
One woman told CNN that she was invited to visit his office in the early 2000s when he was the political director at ABC News.
The woman said while in his office, he kissed her and pressed his genitals against her body without consent.
‘I went up to have a soda and talk and – he just kissed me and grabbed my boobs,’ the woman said. ‘I just froze. I didn’t know what to do.’
The second woman, 25, who also worked at ABC News, told the network that she was invited to his office in 2004.
‘The first meeting I ever had with him was in his office and he just came up from behind – I was sitting in a chair from across his desk – and he came up behind me and [while he was clothed] he pressed his body on mine, his penis, on my shoulder,’ this woman told CNN.
‘I was obviously completely shocked. I can’t even remember how I got out of there – [but] I got out of there and was freaked out by that whole experience,’ she said.
She also alleged that Halperin propositioned her for sex on the campaign trail.
‘He would say, “Why don’t you meet me upstairs?” And I would say, “That’s not a good idea.” And he would push the request further,’ the person said. ‘Eventually I would just ignore him and go about my business.’
A third woman, also a former ABC News employee, told CNN she was on the road with Halperin when he propositioned her.
‘I excused myself to go to the bathroom and he MSNBC Chief Political Correspondent Mark Halperin IS A PERVERT . . . was standing there when I opened the door propositioning [me] to go into the other bathroom to do something,’ she said.
‘It freaked me out. I came out of the ladies’ room and he was just standing there. Like almost blocking the door.’

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top