Barnicoz Tech Barnicoz Tech Author
Title: Instagram Model Gets S*XUALLY Assaulted Inside GROCERY STORE . . . And They CAUGHT The WHOLE THING . . . On SURVEILLANCE VIDEO!!! (How Much TIME Does He DESERVE??)
Author: Barnicoz Tech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
October 31, 2017 : A popular Instagram model named Zahra Elise claims she was s*xually assaulted while shopping at the supermarket. Here...
Model_Assault: A popular Instagram model named Zahra Elise claims she was s*xually assaulted while shopping at the supermarket.

Here’s what she said:
This man followed me into the store. He proceeded to ask a series of intrusive questions. I felt uncomfortable so I continued to shop and try to get away from him. He asked for a hug. I answered with, “I don’t know you like that.” But I felt bad because I didn’t want to come off as a bitch. So I gave him a one-armed hug and this man took advantage of the moment and violated me. This happens to women far too much. It is not okay to touch someone that you don’t know inappropriately. Women, stand up for yourselves and don’t let ANYBODY disrespect you.
Video Player
00:00
01:00




About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top